Monday, February 27, 2006

I hate blogging because...

Waxing random thoughts is one thing that keeps my sanity (well, if I have it?) intact. And since I happen to belong to i-Generation, blog spheres such as this readily come to arrest exploding gray matter . But this kind of unloading is not just something which makes you sing "ang gaan-gaan ng feeling". Conversely, it is a near-death experience. Part of the self dies when the internal dynamics of what it is to be human are enfleshed into words and made public. In the case of the latter, such dying is intensified. When you publish your thoughts, you allow others to pry on the things that dwell on the recesses of your soul and provide them a glimpse of what you are made of . Your so-called privacy is lost. That's why: I hate blogging*%#@!

But someone's just too late a hero.

1 comment:

Raecen said...

got a new skin for my blog...soon i'll publish my poems again