Friday, June 10, 2005

Worshipping Brad Pitt

Watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith (topbilled by Brad Bitt and Angelina Jolie) with cool girlfriends --Yani and Rhea the other night. I’d never been interested on the plot of the flick. Aside from enjoying girl-talk, the very reason that I dragged myself to the theater and paid a jaw-dropping P110 (the amount that I could have spared for the Children’s Hour) for the kill is to drool (ooops…) at a sight of a lovely piece of art called Brad Pitt. How can there be a sinfully scenic sight like that?! To me, he will always be the sexiest man (alive or dead) on Earth. Lol!

Alright. Brad Pitt might be the “most beautiful mark” my keen eye for beauty would ever see, I’ve never dreamt of marrying him (hahaha!), I mean, his kind. Sadly, I just don’t want to end up a Jennifer Aniston nor an Angelina Jolie (and the naming continues?)....

5 comments:

Raecen said...

saw the movie too..i was all alone when i saw the movie coz my mom cant go so its all me!!!and one more thing i bought my school supplies so thats why i went alone and later on decided to watch the movie...it was graet and funny i didnt know that angeline cant do a comedy it was fun at si bradd pitt lumalabas na under sa misis nya!!hahahaha...any way once again it was great!!!

kAlaNdRaKAs said...

I would marry a Brad Pitt..:p

I think I deserve someone like him..lol!

Well, only if he is passionately in love with God and with me..nyahaha!!

Roslyn D. Tambago said...

wow, i still can't imagine how u have grown soo fast ( or is it me growing old really fast) that u can go on your own! i have never watched a movie alone in my entire life and i don't think i would ever do that... i like your independence neph! keep it up! hugzz

Roslyn D. Tambago said...

By all means huniii, marry a Brad Pitt !!! The world is in your hands! Hmmnn, but i guess the condition is just too much!!! Hahaha! Mwahhh

Raecen said...

we are not growing or getting old fast its just that time is speeding up we should ride with it no one really gets old its just a state of mind(naks lalim)